Manages multiple medium to large-scale application development projects and oversees efforts of project management staff assigned to the program in support of all project management activities as it relates to the successful delivery of application development projects on time, on budget and within scope; ensuring overall client satisfaction and appropriate service level delivery. This position is based in Newark, NJ
Directly accountable for planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and accomplishing the program and project objectives, including financial management, resource management and benefits management.
Focal point for the overall program management including planning, data reporting and analysis on business goals and success metrics for individual projects within the program.
Serves as a mentor/advisor/decision-maker to Project Managers for programmatic issues related to client relations, governmental regulation, project quality, project risk, and safety.
Monitors goals for staff and provides ongoing feedback and coaching.
Conducts performance reviews on an annual basis and administers salaries for assigned staff.
Manages the employment activities of the program that include staffing, development, and training.
Enforces compliance to all regulatory requirements, best practices, professional standards, internal policies and procedures.
Works with the EPMO and other DPMO Managers to:
Support efforts for Enterprise Planning by managing the Data Elicitation process for new and in-flight BlueList projects to ensure timely, accurate and complete collection of planning data
Ensures the quality of program data that is fed into enterprise-wide systems and management reports.
Develop and drive adoption of EPMO standard tools, processes, and standards.
Effectively interfaces with internal and external clients, third party vendors, and senior management.
Evaluate complex situations accurately and identifies viable solutions that create successful outcomes.
Oversees the following activities as they relate to the projects and program under the PM’s jurisdiction:
Development of proposals and requests for project’s proposals within the program.
Successful execution and delivery of projects within the program.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 4 years experience in PMI Certification
- At least 5 years experience in Experience managing and implementing IT application development projects
- At least 4 years experience in Ability to manage multiple application development projects
- At least 4 years experience in Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 4 years experience in Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- English: Basic knowledge
- At least 5 years experience in PMI Certification
- At least 10 years experience in Experience managing and implementing IT application development projects
- At least 5 years experience in Ability to manage multiple application development projects
- At least 6 years experience in Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 6 years experience in Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- At least 6 years experience in Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage a team
- At least 6 years experience in Manage cross-divisional and enterprise-wide projects of increased complexity, size and scope
- At least 6 years experience in Manage IT vendor contracts to ensure timely, accurate delivery of services according to established performance levels
- At least 6 years experience in Manage work in accordance with the IT Operating Model
- English : Intermediate
This position is based in Newark, NJ
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...