MSLGROUP North America is currently seeking an Account Executive for our BESPOKE team in our MSL New York office. As an integral member of the team, this Account Executive will be responsible for the execution of PR plans and the day-to-day account activities. This includes placement of stories through media pitching (traditional and social), event planning, writing press releases and fact sheets and overall client satisfaction.
- Executing PR plans and day to day client activities – creating press kits, coordinating events and meetings, conducting outreach in the social media space.
- Developing relationships with digital and traditional media and continuously learning about new and emerging technologies.
- Daily monitoring of media for news and information about our clients.
- Placing stories through media pitching (traditional and social).
- Event planning and meeting support.
- Writing press releases, fact sheets, pitch letters, and blog posts.
- Participating in brainstorming, office activities, staff meetings and client meetings as well as ensuring overall client satisfaction.
- Researching and assisting with program and presentation development for existing clients and new prospects.
- Analysis and reporting.
- Executing tactical elements of client programs from start to finish.
- BA/BS Degree in a related field;
- 2+ years experience in Public Relations in the consumer or personal care practice of an agency or corporate/in-house;
- Solid media relations/publicist skills in the personal care / beauty space and excellent writing skills;
- Fluency and/or familiarity with digital and social media required;
- Experience working on multi disciplinary (holistic) communication initiatives;
- Strong understanding of the relationship between traditional public relations and the use of current online/digital technology and social media;
- Strong presentation skills, poise and professionalism; and
- Excellent writing skills are essential to this position, as well as great attention to detail, organization, multi-tasking and being proactive.
MSLGROUP is a specialty communications and engagement group that’s one of the world’s top 5 PR and events networks. With more than 2,500 people, its offices span 22 countries and cover virtually every discipline required for clients to engage creatively with their audiences 24 hours a day. Adding affiliates and partners into the equation, MSLGROUP’s reach increases to 4,000 employees in 83 countries. The group offers clients strategic advice, insight-guided thinking and big, compelling ideas – followed by thorough execution. MSLGROUP is Publicis Groupe’s flagship PR and Events network.
MSLGroup - 2 years ago