We are seeking a dynamic, career oriented professional to join our Technology Services Department as a Production Control Analyst. This individual will support, administer and maintain overall batch job scheduling; implementing new jobs and improving job schedules and change management processes to meet business, technology and compliance needs. Primary job responsibilities will revolve around job scheduling however this position also will have responsibilities for change management.
- Ability to take proactive steps to improve job scheduling processing by making recommendations.
- Plan, develop, coordinate, perform and direct the activities of batch job scheduling using and Robot Enterprise and Robot Schedule.
- Ensures that proper notification and escalation procedures on missed checkpoints or other batch/online processing delays are being followed.
- Oversee changes to job schedule, document any changes, adds and deletes all jobs implementation to production.
- Review and analyze daily reports for accuracy ensure completion time and SLA requirement are met.
- Learn and understand Green Tree’s processing schedules to ensure requests can be properly fulfilled to gain efficient processing and help eliminate off hours, daily and month end issues.
- Ability to interface with development teams, Data Center Operations, and management regarding production changes and batch job schedules for the Open Systems and iSeries environments to ensure accuracy, completion and audit compliance measures are achieved.
- Perform deployments for the Open Systems and iSeries environments for change management. Ensure that all production changes are deployed timely and documented for audit compliance. Follow up with necessary contacts regarding installations, if necessary.
- Ability to read and troubleshoot change management deployment scripts (e.g. .sh, .bat), that are used by the Open Systems change management deployment tool (IT Client Manager) for Unix, Windows, Oracle, and SQL deployments.
- Review and process service requests and change management requests within all managed areas to ensure appropriate documentation is included, including approvals. Ensure change control policies and procedures are followed and updated.
- Keep job scheduling software current.
- Normal working hours for this position are: 8:00AM – 5:00PM CST.
- Be available to provide 24-hour on call support on a rotation basis.
We are proud to be an EOE. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Four year college degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of job scheduling experience.
- Ability to write and maintain current shell and batch scripts for Open Systems Application platform deployments (i.e. Unix, Windows, Oracle, SQL).
- Experience using Help Systems’ Robot Enterprise, Schedule and Network are preferred.
- Knowledge of CA’s IT Client Manager (ITCM) and MKS Implementer (iSeries) software deployment tools, AutoSys, SQL Agent job scheduling tools, and MKS’ Integrity Manager and Source software tools is preferred.
- Must have the ability to learn and maintain knowledge of multiple application areas. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, remaining focused and calm in the face of distractions and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and expert knowledge of best practices in change management deployment, job scheduling, troubleshooting, administration and maintenance.
Money might not grow on trees, but green does grow on this tree. Green Tree Servicing is one of the largest servicers of home loans in the...