Information technology is just a part of IT
HERE’S WHAT WE NEED…
We are seeking a Training Course Developer for an immediate local Raleigh, NC opportunity. Responsible for developing, presenting and maintaining technical training activities for new and existing products. Responsible for creating material to be deployed in both eLearning and a Leader led modality for delivery to internal worldwide Professional Services audience. Will coordinate the process of identifying existing sources of relevant content and bringing that content into a Leader led environment, and execute a strategy to update current classroom content to the current release for LeaderLed delivery. Will serve as a key contact for assigned programs and assist with the design, development, assessment and deployment of internal certification training programs. Must be able to facilitate effective communication between product developers, project teams, and internal customer service groups for a seamless transfer of knowledge. Will possess excellent organizational and planning skills that will enable execution of all job duties while requiring little or no supervision.
The Training Course Developer will work with the training staff, subject matter experts and other content developers to successfully scope and produce training and assessment solutions.
Key activities performed by the Training Course Developer will include:
Successful Candidates will possess the following skills:
- Analyze the impacts due to new or changed features and produce a course development impact analysis for two currently developed internal certification programs
- Coordinate registration of internal contractors and employees into the internal programs and communicate with attendees regarding the program responsibilities
- Track pre-and post-assessment progress for program attendees and communicate status with program manager
- Assist in registration of attendees in Oracle iLearning and develop competency reporting mechanisms
- In agreement with the internal training manager, develop a strategy to track updates to the necessary training material in the most appropriate format
- Maintain and enhance the training program material as agreed using the right tools: KB Publisher; Articulate Storyline, PowerPoint, Word
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to facilitate effective communication between other developers, project teams, internal customers, and customer service groups for a seamless transfer of knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years experience in technical training
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and presentations skills
Ability to create clear, concise, and accurate program material for complex technical subjects, by integrating existing courseware with new material
Strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task
Ability to work independently with minimal direction/supervision
Expertise in PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office Products including Word
Experience using Articulate Storyline or other eLearning authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate 5+
Knowledge with IP based protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, SCTP)
Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
Knowledge of VPN connectivity
Knowledge of telecom networks, signaling networks and data network elements
Previous experience with a corporate LMS (Learning Management System)
Previous experience in training program development
Previous experience editing or documenting complex technical products
Previous experience in delivering Telecom Leader-Led courses is a plus but not required
HERE'S WHAT WE DO…
We're a progressive management and IT consulting firm that helps clients' businesses grow with the power of our people—functional and technical experts who bridge the gap between IT and the business that it supports.
Our projects focus on software development and infrastructure support in the vertical markets of: telecommunications, healthcare and biotechnology, manufacturing and distribution, finance, media, and government. Our project managers, programmers, designers, analysts, and engineers support Fortune 1000 clients.
We've grown 121% over the last two years. How? We hire the best in their fields—results-focused professionals with skills that are re-deployable from one engagement to the next. Our employees receive excellent benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement and more. And we keep our people on staff and help grow their careers.
At Resolvit, you'll be one of the people growing our business. We'd like to make you part of our success. Contact us to discuss your future:
Click here to apply online
Click here to apply online
Resolvit, LLC - 23 months ago
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...