Job Title: Porter
Reports to: Supervisor/Location or Operations Manager
This position performs general housekeeping and cleaning duties at multiple parking facilities.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Sweep and remove all trash/debris from facilities; mop floors
• Empty all garbage cans
• Clean inside and outside of elevator cars; wipe down windows and doors
• Check and clean lighting as needed
• Ensure that all intercoms and buzzers are working properly
• May assist customers with entrance and exiting parking facilities.
• Performs any other task deemed necessary by management.
• May require valid driver's license
• May require facility maintenance experience
• High school diploma or GED equivalency
Physical Requirements of Position
• Walking and standing required 100% of time - less breaks
• Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds several times during the workday
• Repetitive arm motions required when sweeping and mopping
• Repetitive hand and arm motions needed to wipe down windows, walls, doors
• Incumbent will bend, stretch, squat regularly to perform job functions
• Constant exposure to weather elements (heat, cold, rain, wind)
• Mop, broom, cleaning towels and cleaning supplies
Central Parking System is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Central Parking System - 17 months ago