The Accounting Clerks role is to assist the Accounting Manager in the daily and monthly accounting processes for the hotel. The position reports directly to the Accounting Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Accounts Payable Management
Daily Revenue Reports
- Verify accuracy of invoices entered in the system as to amount, general ledger coding, date, vendor name and address, terms, and proper approval. Make all necessary changes to postings in accounts payable as directed by the Property Controller.
- Respond to vendor inquiries and payment requests promptly.
- Maintain complete and accurate paid invoice files by vendor.
Accounts Receivable Management
- Review, correct, and post daily revenue journals on a daily basis.
Participates in meetings.
- process daily direct bill invoices
- do follow up calls for past due
- process bank deposits on a daily basis
- follow groups and verify payment prior to arrival
Conducts self to reflect the high standards of professionalism within the Concord Hospitality organization.
Learns, understands, and refers to the Standard Operating Procedures.
Follows safety and security procedures and rules.
Each associate will be required to follow the rules as found in the Concord Hospitality Associate Handbook.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Please see above
Concord Hospitality - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -
Accounts Payable Clerk
- 1 day ago
Glen Allen, VA
- 6 hours ago
- 4 days ago