A leading source of information about risk, Verisk Analytics provides data, analytics, and decision-support services to professionals in many fields, including insurance, finance, real estate, health services, government, human resources, and risk management. Using advanced technologies to collect, analyze, develop, and deliver information, Verisk helps customers evaluate and manage risk. The company draws on vast expertise in actuarial science, insurance coverages, fire protection, fraud prevention, catastrophe and weather risk, predictive modeling, data management, economic forecasting, social and technological trends, and many other fields. To meet the needs of diverse clients, Verisk employs an experienced staff of business and technical specialists, analysts, and certified professionals. In the United States and around the world, Verisk Analytics helps customers protect people, property, and financial assets. For more information, please visit our website www.jobs-isofamily.icims.com .
This key position is responsible for ensuring the quality of services through testing and monitoring of data, programs and operations; support of new and prospective customers; and development and implementation of new products and services.
• Work with Senior Product Manager, analysts and IT staff in the development and implementation of test and project plans as well as monitoring operations. Develop a working understanding of databases, applications and operations and how this relates our customer’s business model.
• Support new customer implementations and existing customer installations and prepare software application requirements documents
• Analyze quality of data received from customers; develop reports to customers describing necessary corrective actions
• Develop procedures and test cases to validate application code changes
• Analyze processes and suggest improvements
• Write reports, users’ guides and operations manuals for both internal and external customers.
• Four year college degree in Math or the Physical Sciences with a minor in CIS or BS in CIS, Computer Technology or related discipline.
• Must be detail oriented with a strong analytical and logical mindset
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• A strong computer background which includes databases and desktop applications such as MS Excel, MS Word and MS Access.
• Very strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently
• Minimum of 1 year experience designing and testing software, ensuring quality of operations and development of software test plans a plus.
ISO - 18 months ago