Essential Duties and Responsibilities:|
Manage and prioritize allocation of team resources
- Sell Saba application software/solutions and related services to the large enterprise customer
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
- Develop and maintain customer/prospect relationships at the executive level
- Work closely with customers/prospects to understand their environment, challenges, objectives, and how Saba can help them achieve their goals through the use of Saba products, services, and resources
- Manage and work closely with Saba resellers and partners to develop, manage and close sales opportunities
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to close sales
- Focus on assigned new business opportunities by leading meetings, making presentations, and preparing solution proposals as needed in the context of selling Saba’s value proposition and linking benefits to customer/prospect pain points
- Drive new business by prospecting within targeted verticals and accounts; identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers
- Develop and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue
Required Skills and Knowledge:
Ability to manage multiple, concurrent customer/prospect relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Education
- 5+ years of enterprise software solution selling in to the enterprise with proven track record in meeting and exceeding individual bookings targets
- Extensive experience with value based, consultative solutions selling
- Solid knowledge of selling SaaS enterprise software applications
Saba is an equal opportunity employer.
- Ability to think strategically, identify, critique, and recommend changes to the customer/prospect collaboration processes
- Ability to anticipate change and adapt quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation and meeting facilitation at all levels of an organization
- Proven interpersonal skills, including listening and negotiation, at all levels of an organization
- Experience working with a global enterprise software company is preferred
- Knowledge of web conferencing, e-learning, collaboration applications and related business processes is highly desired
We offer all employees competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401K, employee stock purchase plan, generous vacation/time off and much more.
Saba does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Saba will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
Saba (NASDAQ: SABA) is the premier provider of people systems that enable today’s people-driven enterprises. Saba provides a unified set of People Cloud Applications including enterprise learning suite, talent management suite, and social collaboration solutions delivered through the Saba People Cloud. Saba's premier customer base includes major global organizations and industry leaders in financial services, life sciences and healthcare, high tech, automotive, manufacturing, retail, energy and utilities, packaged goods, and public sector organizations including 51 percent of the Fortune 100. Over 21 Million users use Saba solutions. Saba’s solutions are underpinned by global services capabilities and partnerships encompassing strategic consulting, comprehensive implementation services, and ongoing worldwide support.