Equal Opportunity Employer
The employment policy of Associated Banc-Corp, and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Associated”) provides equal opportunity to all persons. We support a diverse and inclusive work environment where colleagues are respected, treated fairly, and given equal opportunities to perform to their fullest potential. We believe it is only with a diverse and inclusive workplace that the organization can truly perform at its best, carry out its vision, and make a difference for the communities we serve.
Under limited supervision, responsible for the relationship management and administration of assigned Personal Trust accounts, as well as other types of Trust Department accounts as assigned. Responsible for the development and expansion of low and high level relationships for existing high net worth clients leading to the growth of assets and revenues under their administration through successful account retention and sales to both existing and new customers. The position is responsible for providing sophisticated wealth planning perspectives and solutions, acting as an expert and consultant for internal partners and profiling for cross-selling opportunities. In addition, the individual should be confident in the development of independent new business with existing clients and external prospects.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Relationship management and client retention
• Regulatory compliance
• Strategic partner business development
• Team interaction for process improvement
• ATC business development
• Profitability of assigned accounts
• Community involvement
• Potential supervision
1. Strong listening and questioning skills in order to provide advice and consult with clients concerning a broad range of financial planning areas including advanced estate and generation planning, retirement planning, investment management, risk management, charitable planning and risk management.
2. Profile existing customer base for additional financial service needs in order to identify cross-selling opportunities through referrals to internal partners within and/or outside of Wealth Management.
3. Review and analyze legal documents including revocable and irrevocable trusts, wills, real estate, agency agreements, and custody agreements to determine effective administration and compliance with documented provisions.
4. Perform administrative duties of assigned accounts including reviewing client correspondence and processing requests for information, scheduling of appointments, entering memos on capital base, approving bills, processing discretionary payment requests, reviewing and coordinating investment cash flow needs with the investment officer.
5. Ensure compliance with policies and procedures related to all aspects of the position and keep informed of new legal, regulatory, and tax developments.
6. The PT Relationship Manager can, independently or in collaboration with other partners, create and/or coordinate specific sales proposals to generate new business. In addition, the individual can build and expand referral source opportunities both internally and externally.
7. Potentially supervise the activities and development of assigned Administrative Assistants or Officers to ensure customer service standards are met.
8. Participate in community and business functions/groups to ensure a positive image for the bank within the region’s marketplace. Establish referral contacts within the community.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience.
Master’s degree, JD, CFP, CPA, CFA and/or CTFA
Level IV: 15-20 years of personal trust relationship management experience
All levels with varying degrees:
• Complexity of relationships and accounts varies from low to high depending upon level and experience.
• Past track record relationship management retention and deep selling success
• Strong knowledge of other bank business line products and success in identifying client needs and making referral to other bank products to address those needs.
• Demonstrated relationship management and client retention success within the financial services/trust industry.
• Strong record of compliance with, and understanding of, regulatory requirements.
• Business development skills/experience and proven success in generating additional business from existing client base.
• Past experience with and demonstrated success in creating and developing both internal and external referral network
• Past track record of sales and client management success.
Special Skill Requirements – Computer Skills/Licensing/Certifications/Bonding
General Physical Conditions
• No unusual physical effort, strain, or discomfort
• Normal coordination and/or visual attention in connection with the standard flow of work.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned.
• Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
• Perform duties in accordance with the Vision & Values of Associated Banc-Corp.
• Regular attendance is required.
• Basic reading skills and attention to detail.
• Use of basic office equipment (e.g., photocopier, voice mail, "fax" machine, calculator, multiple line telephones, typewriter, computers etc.).
• Represent the organization in a professional and positive manner.
• Knowledge of financial planning concepts – specifically estate planning and investment management
• Ability to review and analyze financial data and draw logical conclusions
• Ability to perform complex mathematical calculations including addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, and percentages
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Strong organizational skill, superior communicator and collaborator and highly coachable.
Supervision Direct: 0 – 1 or more Indirect: 0
Travel Occasional travel. Valid driver’s license required.
100 W Wisconsin Ave
Associated Bank - 12 months ago
A lot of Midwesterners are associated with Associated Banc-Corp, the holding company for Associated Bank.One of the largest banks based in...