Post University is developing its pool of experienced teaching professionals to fill potential part-time teaching positions in the Marketing Program of the Malcolm Baldrige School of Business. Associate Faculty members will teach 8-week hybrid accelerated courses, traditional on-campus day, and evening & weekend courses in the following disciplines:
Position Profile Include the Following:
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Marketing Research
- Social Media Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Social Marketing
- Retail Management
- Sales Force Management and Leadership
- B2B/B2C/C2C Marketing
- Special Topics in Marketing
- International Marketing
- Mobile Commerce
Opportunities for career advancement available to successful & effective instructors.
- Doctorate or Terminal Degree strongly preferred in the area of one’s teaching responsibility
- Integrate current pedagogical methodologies into online and on-campus classroom settings
- Incorporate marketing concepts in an applied methodology
- Develop & update course content
- Understand or have a working knowledge of Blackboard or similar LMS platforms
- Work individually with students in independent studies and internship
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 120-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. The University offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition benefits.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Human Resources by applying at: www.post.edu/career-opportunities.shtml
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Post University - 17 months ago
At Post University, our employees are advocates for people who have chosen to improve their lives through education. We are champions for...