U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance or be willing to undergo a Federal Government background investigation to secure the required clearance.
**THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON TASK ORDER AWARD**
Intelligent Decision is hiring in automated litigation support (ALS) encompassing a wide range of professional services and products that help attorneys acquire, organize, analyze, develop, and present evidence throughout the course of litigation, from pre-filing investigation, through complaint, discovery, and trial, through post-trial briefs and the appeals process. Through the use of professional litigation support services and advanced tools for litigation support, the litigating attorney can use evidence and information effectively to win lawsuits.
- Functions in a lead capacity assuming responsibilities as a technical specialist.
- Conducts complex analysis on evidence submitted at an advanced level according to established procedures and protocols.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, directing and conducting forensic analysis on a variety of electronic media in support of agency matters including large-scale investigations.
- Responsibilities may include managing digital forensics examinations through the entire lifecycle (case planning, intake, acquisition, examination, presentation and disposition); performing complex, large-scale digital forensic examinations to include collection in a live client-server environment utilizing validated remote forensic software; and provide technical guidance and assistance to legal staff while ensuring that proper precautions are taken in the preservation and prevention of spoliation of electronic evidence.
- Must comply with standards, policies, and procedures established for the forensics laboratory including ASCLD/LAB accreditation requirements, supplements, criteria, and interpretations as it applies to digital evidence.
- Must have extensive experience in forensic examinations at the enterprise level within the preceding 3 years.
- Experience in and ability to demonstrate the interpretation, processing and translation of file and operating system artifacts across a variety of platforms is required.
- Demonstrated expert-level experience in the use of automated forensic tools (e.g. EnCase®, Forensic Toolkit®, Paraben Suite®), Xways®, BlackBag Forensic Suite, Knoppix based tools, etc.) along with ability to articulate, in detail, the processes being conducted by these automated forensic tools is also required, as is five (5) years’ experience in performing digital forensic collections, acquisitions and imaging as well as comprehension of preservation and spoliation issues relating to electronic evidence.
- Either the EnCase® Certified Examiner (EnCE) or IACIS® Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE), or comparable certification is required.
- Undergraduate degree in Digital Forensic Science, Computer Science/Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics, or a related field is required.
- Seven years field experience may substitute for the degree requirement in some cases
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...