Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Commercial Finance Specialist works closely with sales and service teams, revenue recognition team, as well as the legal department to structure sales transactions.. This person is responsible for reviewing, negotiating, structuring, and/or administrating contractual documents and licensing agreements that establish business relationships with customers and/or partners that results in revenue for Kronos.
The Commercial Finance Analyst should have strong prior experience with software revenue recognition under U. S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (U.S. GAAP) and experience with negotiating pricing and terms, preparing contracts for review and ensuring compliance with company policy as well as applicable laws/regulations is preferred. They will monitor existing contracts and licensing agreements to ensure timely renewals, verify credit status, and resolve problems to achieve high-level customer satisfaction. Additional responsibilities include analyzing revenue deals to ensure compliance to U.S. GAAP, company policy, government specifications and other requirements.
- BS/BA degree in accounting or related discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of software revenue recognition rules under U. S. GAAP
- Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures.
- Resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
- Work is independent and collaborative in nature.
- Provides regular updates to supervisor/manager on project/account status. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Strong competence with the various tools, procedures, programming languages, etc used to accomplish the job.
Kronos Incorporated - 21 months ago
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...