At Money Management International, it’s more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to make a difference.
MMI currently has an opportunity available in our Bronx, NY office for a Branch Credit Counselor.
In this position you will be:
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Working with clients to derive individually tailored solutions to all facets of the client's debt and money management-related needs and issues.
- Assessing client's financial situation through one-on-one in-person, inbound telephone calls and/or web chat counseling sessions with potential clients.
- Providing personal attention to each client in a professional and responsible manner, while maintaining or exceeding monthly performance goals.
MMI offers competitive salaries, flexible hours, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for training and advancement. Qualified candidates should apply at www.moneymanagement.org on the careers page. Visit http://www.moneymanagement.org/About-Us/Careers.aspx to learn more about MMI and view other career opportunities.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Associate or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years experience assisting customers in a service environment.
- Background in sales, finance, consumer credit or a counselor-related field.
- Required to obtain NFCC and FCRA Certification at the conclusion of initial training and prior to counseling.
- If applicable, may be required to obtain additional certifications for counseling services being provided.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening process.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. U.S. residents only. No phone calls please.
MMI is a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling, the Association of Independent Consumer Counseling Agencies, the Better Business Bureau, and a member of the Council on Accreditation.
As defined below.
Currently looking for afternoon/evening shifts with ability to work weekends.
Money Management International - 11 months ago
Money Management International (MMI) is the nation's largest non-profit, full-service credit counseling agency, providing confidential finan...