NBBJ Seattle is seeking a mid-level Designer/Interior Designer to join our Healthcare Practice to work on international and domestic Healthcare projects.
Skills and Qualifications (required unless otherwise noted):
- Participate in high-energy, collaborative team and project environments
- Proactive team involvement and willingness to participate in ideation at all levels - be engaged!
- Design and documentation support on projects
- Produce contract documents
- 2 to 8 years of professional experience in Interior Design
- Bachelor's Degree Interior Design or Interior Architecture ; BFA or MFA desired
- On the path to licensure desired; LEED Accreditation a plus
- Knowledge of all aspects of interior design including tenant improvement design, space planning, programming, color and material selection, FF&E and vendor and contractor management
- Strong conceptual design and schematic design skills
- Previous experience working on complex Healthcare projects in all phases of design
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills; effective client relationship skills and talent for working with diverse teams of designers
- Proficiency in Revit with 3D modeling skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketchup, Rhino or 3DS Max
- Experience with interior documentation and detailing, casework detailing and modeling
- Creation of presentation books and materials
- Experience with researching, selecting and specifying materials and finishes
- Experience with furniture selection and specification
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multiple deadlines
- Ability to work in a collaborative, open environment
- Desire to travel
NBBJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NBBJ spends a lot of time around hospitals, but don't worry -- there's nothing wrong. The architecture and design firm designs medical...