Minimum Experience Requirements:|
o Mentoring other testers
- Seven (7) years in software quality assurance providing test analysis and executing test cases.
- Minimum (2) years as a senior or lead tester performing the following:
o Reporting project status to QA and Project Management
o Providing feedback to Development on the quality of code.
- Two (2) years hands-on test experience in development environments using .NET, ASP.NET, and Web Services architecture.
- Two (2) years hands-on test experience on projects for relational database design and development, preferably SQL Server 2008/2005/2000.
- One year (1) year experience authoring test plans on major releases. Test plans should include high-level test analysis of requirements, resource planning, risk analysis, and schedule planning.
- Demonstrable knowledge and use of process improvement and quality management methods, tools, and technology used to create and support defect-free, application software or business operations processes for which the quality program will be focused.
- One (1) year experience conducting defect analysis meetings in conjunction with business and development teams.
- Two (2) years experience working with team collaboration tools used to track requirements, projects, and defects in integrated fashion.
- Demonstrable experience integrating improved test practices into new and existing products.
- Provides hands-on testing leadership (including actual testing) for new and existing products.
- Authors test analysis and executes test cases for new feature/functionality.
- Develops detailed regression test suite for existing feature/functionality.
- Works with the test automation team to craft automated build acceptance tests and regression tests.
- Along with QA Management and Project Management, plans test requirements, test resources, and provide risk analysis for upcoming releases
- Provides test reporting in terms of tests executed, tests passed, tests failed, and tests blocked on a regular basis for each assigned project.
- Provides defect reporting in terms of project trends, product areas, and release readiness.
- Works with development resources to improve product quality.
Undergraduate, or higher, degree in a related field.
Lender Processing Services - 3 years ago
Lender Processing Services, Inc. (LPS) is the leading provider of mortgage and consumer loan processing services, mortgage settlement...