Co-op student will assist the Gas Supply team with departmental project analyses and project management. Work will be performed both in an office environment and in the field, including our Liquefied Natural Gas facilities.
Scope of Work/Project:
- Reporting and analysis of regulatory programs
- Pressure Control Projects
- Involvement in a 1 megawatt Combined Heating & Power project at the Hopkinton Liquefied Natural Gas facility
- Interface with Gas Supply personnel on project management and controls
- Meter Shop Operations projects
- Interface with instrument & controls systems
- Analyses & data entry
- Ability to perform field checks at customer sites
Proficient in Microsoft Software, particularly Excel
Ability to perform entry level analysis work
Ability to work in the field and within plant environments
Ability to assist and perform as built field sketches
Ability to interface with customers if required
Drivers License required, this location is not accessible via public transportation
Student should be working towards a degree in Mechanical Engineering
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and support a diversified environment. It is the policy and practice of NSTAR Electric & Gas to employ persons and to assign work, pay, promote and offer training to all persons on the same basis without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, status as a special disabled veteran or veteran.
NSTAR - 14 months ago
NSTAR Electric plays a starring role in bringing electric power to Boston. The company's electric transmission and distribution utility...