Prepares consumer loan packages according to bank, regulatory and investor guidelines by gathering and reviewing the necessary documentation and information within designated time frames. Communicates with customers, staff, lenders, counsel, etc. to respond to inquiries, resolve problems and obtain all documentation required to complete the file. Provides other administrative support to the department as required.
Your Career is Here. Basic Qualifications
- Two to three years of experience in loan processing activities Preferred Skills/Experience
- Good knowledge of loan processing policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of underwriting and governmental agency requirements, terminology, and automated processing systems
- Basic knowledge of credit policies and approval process for assigned products
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...