Cyber Incident Anlyst Rspndr 2 (LIOT)
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Incidence Response Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. Candidate should be prepared to thrive in a Government Cyber Program environment working with cutting-edge technologies, helping Ensure Cyber Program and mission success. This program is located in Arlington, VA
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Oversight of incident data flow and response, content, and remediation
• Partner with other incident response centers in maintaining an understanding of threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits that could impact networks and assets.
• Performs real-time proactive security monitoring and reporting on various security enforcement systems
• Performs the role of primary Incident Coordinator for all IT Security events requiring focused response, containment, investigation, and
This position is contingent on award of contract
- Bachelors Degree and 2 years experience as an incident responder
- Experience with reporting on various security enforcement systems
- Experience with malcode prevention and Firewalls
- IDS & IPS
- Active TS/SCI clearance
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 2 years ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...