Job Description: Perform various administrative and project-related activities in support of an individual or group varying in size. Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following: Drafts, composes, types, and proofs correspondence using current office software applications; creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information; schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events; organizes and manages calendar schedule(s) for manager and/or department; makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports; maintains office supplies; manages departmental recognition, tracks headcount and spending; serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures; and is a resource for office related software applications. Duties may also include execution of research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations. Copies, collates, sorts and distributes materials. Assignments are complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team. Work performed within generally defined parameters.
The ideal candidate should exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to handle multiple priorities
- Sound judgment and decision making ability in resolving complex problems
- Demonstrated professionalism, ability to manage sensitive and confidential information discretely
- Self-motivated to meet deadlines independently
- Strong customer orientation and an interactive team player
- Attention to detail and organized, to ensure high quality and flawless execution on work
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through relevant previous job experiences.
- Must have an AA or BA in Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of experience with supporting a large organization in a Senior Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Microsoft* Office (Word*, Excel*, PowerPoint*, Outlook*, OneNote*, Lync, Sharepoint)
- Minimum 5 years of experience with the following skill sets:
- Tracking, reconciling and maintaining headcount, org units, cost centers and other org maintenance
- Working with all levels of staff, management and customers across multiple locations
- Facilitating staff meetings, agendas, department calendars, manage content on Sharepoint, publish indicators, and track/follow-up on staff level required actions
- Tracking and promoting department required training and safety compliance
- Supporting department needs around hiring process and tools, supplies, purchasing and office space coordination
- 7+ years of experience in the above skill sets
- 3+ years of experience with Intel specific internal processes, tools, policies and procedures
Aug 28, 2012
Aug 29, 2013
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 2 years ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...