This senior position focuses on technically leading a team in the following areas: IP storage management, infrastructure design, current/future roadmaps, and disaster recovery for data that reside on distributed systems.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 5 years experience with the concepts, philosophies and tools behind the design of applications, information and underlying information technologies.
-At least 10 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
- 5+ years of NAS administration (supporting Celerra, VNX, Netapp)
- 5+ years of OS System Administration experience (Windows, SUSE, AIX)
- 3+ years administration experience (TSM, Avamar, or Data Domain)
- 4+ years experience of SAN/NAS administration
- 2 years administration experience with databases (Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2)
- Proficiency with Windows and Linux server operating systems
- Proficiency with NFS and CIFS protocols
- Scripting (shell & perl) and using SQL to perform changes and queries desired
- Able to work collaboratively with other technical staff
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
Working Experience In:
Extensive Experience In:
-Application delivery process
-IT industry trends and direction
-IT standards, procedures, policy
-System software infrastructure
-Information security management
-System and technical integration