Job ID: 2010-15701
Posted Date: 9/21/2010
More information about this job:
Responsible for performing a variety of Packaging Department tasks in order to prepare and package our products for delivery.
- Transfers newspapers manually, including stacking and piling them, and placing in bundles.
- Prepares Packaging Department machinery for operation; operates Packaging Department equipment to mechanically count, top, insert and bundle newspapers.
- Transports newspapers from machinery to delivery trucks.
- Prepares newspaper mail orders, including topping, stacking and/or distributing the newspapers.
- Fills hoppers on inserting machines as assigned.
- Manually inserts materials into newspapers as needed.
- Counts key bundles in preparation of loading delivery trucks.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Apply for this job:
- Previous warehouse, machine operation or bindery experience.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- 4 years ago - save job