IDES, apart of UL family of companies, is a plastics information management company that provides a searchable database of plastics called Prospector. As the industry-standard for plastic material selection, Prospector is relied on by over 300,000 product designers and engineers. Using Prospector they save time finding the right plastic, which is critical to the success of their products and their businesses.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Laramie, IDES is now part of the UL family of companies. Check Out Our Website for More Info! www.ides.com & www.ides.com/about
- This position is responsible for outbound selling of IDES Datasheet and Lead Generation services. A professional salesperson with extensive business-to-business experience will succeed in this role. Account executive will work within the sales and marketing teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values. This role will be based remotely and travel will be required based on business need. The following duties provide a framework for this role.
- Understand long sales cycles with multiple buying influences in large corporations
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge as it applies to client's business needs
- Create and conduct effective presentations and demonstrations in person or via phone and web
- Practice consultative selling to build value and make recommendations to prospects and clients for the appropriate IDES services
- Build relationships with clients and be seen as a trusted advisor
- Develop personal sales plan in conjunction with management, which details activities to follow to exceed sales quota
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities via IDES CRM System
- Performs other duties as directed
- University Degree (equivalent to Bachelor's Degree) plus generally 7 or more years of experience in business-to business sales
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Self-directed and able to work well independently
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Travel required based on business need
Underwriters Laboratories - 15 months ago
Products that pass the muster of this company get the UL symbol of approval. Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is one of the world's...