Performs stock checks, document, load and unload comat, put stock away, drive forklift, and unload trucks as required.
Loads and unloads aircraft parts & components.
Performs forklift operation, sorting, and physical inventories.
Shipping and receiving of aircraft parts.
Delivers parts between stockroom facilities and vendors as required.
All other stockroom functions as dictated by Stockroom management.
- Previous stock room or warehouse experience required.
- Basic computer skills & data entry.
- Must be able to routinely lift 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Must have a valid driver's license required.
- High School diploma or GED required.
Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ: SAVE) is the ultra-low cost airline of the Americas and Home of the Bare Fare. Spirit’s fares are unbundled;...