- Must be able to read and write English.
- High school diploma required
- Some food service experience preferred.
- Serve Safe, safety, Hazcom, and customer service training class certifications. Must attend all other company sponsored training classes.
Friday - Tuesday
- Read and memorize company policy on Packing requirements.
- Rotate all refrigerated products (FIFO) to maintain freshness.
- Clean and sanitize all work surfaces before and after preparation.
- Prepare all product needed for daily production, as called for on the production order record
- Ensure compliance with all portioning, presentation and quality guidelines
- Carefully follow recipes using proper measurements.
- Ensure that assigned workstation is neat and clean at all times. Clean as you go.
- Properly sanitize all utensils and surfaces.
- Review daily specials and ensure that all supplies are at the station prior to the start of service.
- Cross-train at other stations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
9 am - 4:30 pm
Whitsons Culinary Group - 20 months ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...