Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
Xerox Healthcare Provider Solutions division has expertise in all areas of healthcare operations, including:
Ø Information technology
Ø Consulting Services
Ø Financial administration
Ø Business operations
Using this broad depth of knowledge, we provide business strategies that help provider organizations deliver exceptional healthcare services – and let their people focus on their work.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Sell Xerox Outsourcing and Consulting Services to Healthcare Providers.
- Meet or Exceed regional revenue quota by effectively performing sales function.
- Accountable for all aspects of the sales process to generate new revenue through consultative sales strategy development and execution.
- Achievement of Sales Plan – The development and maintenance of existing and/or potential customer relationships through adherence to an account management process.
- This individual will work directly with the VP of Healthcare Provider Sales, Managing Directors, and Business Development to meet revenue goals.
- Travel: 30-50% domestic
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to
- 5+ years of large-scale cross line of business sales experience in the healthcare industry, directly related sales experience in area of Information technology outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing, and/or Consulting Services sales, or equivalent combination of applicable education and experience
- Proven track record of consultative selling with; a high level portfolio of contacts and business issue or healthcare industry perspectives
- Ability to sell integrated and related service/product suites
- Very consultative, ability to translate client needs into a actionable response
- College degree required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of sales automation, project management, and Microsoft office applications
- Strong sense of self-motivation and desire for success
Xerox Corporation - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...