Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager, the Material Handler is responsible for the daily operations that include, but not limited to, receiving, shipping, restocking, inventory control, kitting and assist with unloading container shipments. This will include finished goods, parts inventory, and returns.
- Pick, pack and shipping orders daily (parcel and LTL freight)
- Identifying parts inventory and processing PO receipts
- Receiving returns (parcel & freight), identifying customer in MRP system and processing RA.
- Communication with customer service and other warehouse personnel with any issues with returns
- Conducts weekly cycle counts
- Unloading trucks and shipping containers
- Takes precautions to secure warehouse contents against loss
- Reverse diagnostic packaging (returns)
- RTV (Return to Vendor) policies follow-through
- Communicates directly to Warehouse Manager for all assignments and projects
- Keep organized and clean work area.
Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
Must be able to stand for more than 7 hours at a time
Previous warehouse experience is a must.
Basic computer knowledge
Previous fork-lift experience
Good communication skills
Living Direct - 3 years ago