Job Category: Information Systems
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time Position Summary:
Ability to guide, lead and facilitate collaboration among team members on small to medium size projects Good interpersonal and communication skills Seeks to build client relationships and strives to create client satisfaction throughout the project life cycle Demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing tasks and resolving issues in order to deliver a quality project on time and within budget Strong problem solving and decision making skills Shares knowledge with and mentors junior team members Ability to prioritize and work on several tasks at any one time Looks for opportunities to take on additional responsibilities 7+ years experience in Various Java/J2EE technologies and associated development environments and tools Experience working with Oracle 10+ databases, Operational Data Stores and Stored Procedures Experience in the design and implementation of large scale, multi-tier, high-volume applications Preferred Qualifications:
- Provides dedicated ongoing SME support across the various project teams until project completion
- Performs requirement analysis to identify logical data concepts and collaborate with BA team to define accurate requirements
- Understands new concepts/requirements and identifies solution alternatives early in the SDLC to mitigate any risk to project schedule
- Performs Impact Analysis for proposed changes and projects of all sizes. Collaborates with Business Architects, Development, and Project Management for planning and estimating the project size and effort
- Collaborates with Project Architects while defining the solution approach
- Identifies Architecturally Significant/Impactful changes and works with the Architecture Board to identify appropriate solution early
- Conducts Onsite training for solution knowledge transition and collaborates with Development/Design team to aid the detailed design and data model creation for the solution
- Collaborates in development efforts Onsite, including construction of prototypes as needed
- Collaborates with Business Architects to resolve Development questions during Construction
- Collaborates with Business Architects to resolve questions raised during Test and to triage issues found
- Reviews Test Strategy and Test Plan and provides feedback, helps to identify implementation related scenarios and ensure test coverage
- Collaborates with Architecture and PT/PE teams in building PE/PT test strategy and plan
- Assists PM in preparing deployment and rollback strategy
- Conducts Onsite training for solution knowledge transition for support teams
- Provides SME support and analysis during deployment activities Required Qualifications:
Experience working with pharmacy or healthcare business systems Experience working with offshore development teams Education:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or comparable work experience required Advanced degree or any technical certification preferred Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is a pharmacy innovation company helping people on their path to better health. Through our 7,800 CVS/pharmacy retail pharmacies,...