The Mark Travel Corporation is looking for a talented Maintenance Services II - Mailroom . The enterprise includes The Mark Travel Corporation, Trisept Solutions, and VAX VacationAccess. Funjet Vacations is our flagship brand and has been fulfilling travelers' vacation dreams since 1974.
Join a team of 1000 employees, headquartered in Milwaukee, with office locations in London, Las Vegas, Orlando and Albuquerque. We are looking to hire only the most talented Accountant. Bring your unique abilities to innovate our enterprise!
Under the direction of the Manager - Property Management, this team member will ensure that all mail needs are met which include effectively processing receipt and delivery of all incoming mail and packages, processing all outbound shipments timely and economically, delivery of office supplies, and delivery, archiving, retrieval and destruction of record storage files.
- This team member will ensure pick-up and delivery of internal mail, receiving and delivery of inbound packages, and processing of all outbound shipments.
- Accurately sort and distribute all mail and packages.
- Log and deliver inbound express mail and packages for each department.
- Process and release gift certificates as requested.
- Process all outbound express mail and packages.
- Verify costs for shipping are correctly allocated to each department.
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the records management program. This includes coordinating the inventory, archiving, retrieval and destruction of files.
- Oversees the retention policy to ensure that retention schedules are developed, distributed, updated and maintained throughout the company.
- Takes ownership of data integrity; ensuring accurate record information adheres to guidelines.
- Label and shelve newly submitted files in accordance with record guidelines.
- Enters data into the records management database. Efficiently retrieve and check out records as requested. Collect & prepare confidential papers for shredding pick up.
- Oversees the destruction of records with the onsite shredding company.
- Provide assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment, such as copiers, fax machines and printers.
- Provide assistance with team member relocations by moving their files, chairs, etc. to their new location. Works closely with the upper management on all departmental reconstructions. Reconfigure workstations as needed.
- Maintain and repair office furnishings.
- Collect copier meter readings monthly.
- Deliver copy paper, office supplies and record retention boxes to all departments.
- General office cleaning - vacuuming, cleaning breakrooms and bathrooms, light maintenance, etc.
- This team member will interact with all members of the internal team including upper management.
Benefits at a glance :
- This position may require driving a company vehicle for short distances. Must be at least 25 years of age (for insurance purposes) and have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- The hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 9:30am-6pm.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) is required
- Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records and other office procedures and terminology.
- Customer Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality
- Lifting – The ability to lift heavy objects up to 50lbs.
- Manual Dexterity - The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate or assemble objects
- Mobility - The ability to bend, stretch, twist or reach with your body, arms, or legs
- Understanding the proper use/function of chemical relationships and equipment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or at least one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Vacation and Holiday Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Travel Opportunities
- Team Member Referral Program
- Wellness Program
The Mark Travel Corporation - 19 months ago
The Mark Travel Corporation (TMTC) is recognized as a world leader in leisure travel and is trusted by the world's leading airlines and...