Marsh is the world's largest risk and insurance services firm, delivering superior risk management and insurance broking solutions. We have 26,000 staff globally and deliver services across every capital city in Australia. Our strength is our people: their commitment, their expertise, and their customer service excellence.
Come and work for Marsh and enjoy the benefits of a world leader:
• Become part of a global leader that has one of the strongest reputations in its industry: - ‘Broker of the year’ four years running
• Enjoy the benefits of our highly regarded ‘wellness package’ including a health plan, staff discounts, salary continuance and more;
• Have access to the Marsh University and the best in the industry training opportunities including study benefits and support
• Gain the experience that will grow your personal brand
A great opportunity has become available for a
Senior Account Executive
to join our Affinity Practice in Melbourne. Our specialist team provide consultation, advice, and broking services to some of Australia’s largest Trade based clients.
You will be responsible for an existing portfolio that caters to a large number of clients, along with being involved in the development of the portfolio and assisting with department strategy execution.
• Managing and servicing a large portfolio of Trade based clients;
• Portfolio development/growth;
• Face to face client meetings and renewal reviews;
• Catering to clients needs and expectations by providing superior customer service;
• Servicing to include renewals, endorsements and mid term enquiries;
• Supporting clients through the claims process;
• Team workflow management;
• Tracking team financial performance vs budget;
• Involvement in marketing and growth strategies;
• Development of Sponsor relationships;
• Work with manager, and team members to develop departmental growth strategies.
To be successful you will have worked in a broking role managing your own book of business. You will have excellent communication skills, self drive and motivation and a strong commitment to team culture will ensure you every success in this role.
Tier 1 FSRA Compliance is essential and a tertiary qualification in Insurance Broking will of course be highly regarded.
If you are looking for a challenging new role in a truly global organisation that is committed to innovation and excellence, then look no further than Marsh.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies - 23 months ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...