SUMMARY: The Pharmacy Technician position is responsible for picking, labeling, and otherwise preparing the finished prescription as well as other light warehouse duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Prep for the day; set up totes
Sort all baskets from V2 according to facility units, location and delivery times
Packages materials and products manually
Receives packing order and pull items to be delivered from order sheets
Determines that the correct packing materials are available at packing station
Checks packing list for accuracy
Applies labels, and stack boxes according to directions
Coordinate STAT deliveries
Keeps record of departure times and items packed and attaches to order
The shift for this opening is Monday - Friday, 2pm to 10:30pm with every other Saturday, 8am to 4:30pm or close.
- Cross trained to assist in the Purchasing Department
- Access only the minimum amount of patient protected health information needed to perform your JOB/ROLE well
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to keep up at a moderate speed
- Good English language and English reading skills
- 0-6 months working experience
- Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs.
- General computer knowledge required
- Preferred Experience
- Previous pharmacy technician experience.
- Previous purchasing or inventory control experience.
Omnicare, Inc - 13 months ago
Omnicare strives to be omnipresent in US nursing homes. The firm is the country's largest institutional pharmacy services provider, dis...