Open to All Qualified Candidates
- Provides a broad range of paraprofessional behavioral health and social services to clients and their families
- Under supervision, will organize and facilitate group counseling.
- Participates in treatment team planning, and performs crisis intervention
- Will teach daily living skills to clients and will monitor/document progress toward treatment goals.
- Assists in dealing with personal and social problems
- May provide supportive counseling to clients and families and/or serve as a liaison for social services
- Will focus on skill development and assist with linkage to resources.
- Will transport clients as needed. Must be willing to use personal vehicle when necessary.
- Flexible hours, however, must be available late evenings as some clients require transportation until 7:00 pm (occasionally later)
- Assists clients in locating and utilizing community resources including legal, medical, financial assistance, and other referral services.
- Counsels clients living in group homes and halfway houses; assists in pre-release and release planning.
- Implements and organizes the delivery of specific social services within the community.
- Implements life skills workshops and programs in behavior management, youth services, community and social services.
- Maintains contact with other social service agencies and health care providers involved with clients to provide information and obtain feedback on clients overall progress.
- Monitors client’s progress towards treatment goals.
- Provides short-term case management and referral services to clients with emergency situations
- 14 months ago - save job