The Software Quality Assurance Group within John Wiley & Sons, Inc. is seeking a Senior Business Analyst.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience
- Demonstrable skills and extensive experience with iterative and incremental software delivery methodologies (RUP, Agile)
- Mastery of use case driven requirements management
- Extensive experience implementing Requirements Management “best practices”
- Understanding of how to establish/capture requirements metrics
- Experience with Rational Requisite Pro, Requirements Composer or other formal Requirements Management Platform
- Experience with UML
- Ability to effectively work on complex projects concurrently with minimal supervision, including managing junior Business Analyst’s
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary
- Wiley provides Incentive Plans to reinforce and sustain a culture devoted to excellent performance; to emphasize performance against specific objectives at the corporate, business, product line and individual levels; and to reward significant contributions that further the success of our business objectives.
- For Health and Welfare Benefits information please click on the following link: http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-301743.html
Wiley's Global Research business is a provider of content-enabled solutions to improve outcomes in research, education and professional...