Heart Center & Vascular Services
Cardiac And Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Medical Weight Loss
Surgical Weight Loss
Programs and Services
Women's and Children's
Labor and Delivery
Mother & Baby Unit
Behavioral Health Services
Diabetes Self Management
Health and Fitness
Home Health Care
Services and Resources
Transitional Care Unit
About Us / Locations
Tobacco Free Policy
CRMC - East Building Map
CRMC - West Building Map
Wellington Medical Center
Careers and Opportunities
Hospice Volunteer Opportunities
Patients and Visitors
Prescription Drug Assistance
Home Away From Home
Making a Gift
Physician Speciality List
It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup
Send this job to a friend
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
Cardiac Non-Invasive Lab
Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) minimum
Works under the supervision of the Cardiac Imaging Manager and the designated cardiologist. Role includes but not limited to coordinating/supervising, and reviewing test results with all non-invasive diagnostic procedures. Able to meet all performance standards in supervising, prep, intra-procedure, and post-procedural care positions.
1. Follows all Cardiovascular RN core responsibilities
2. Responsible for accurate and thorough data collection, multidisciplinary collaborative identification and implementation of tactics surrounding appropriate use criteria.
3. Performs patient assessments of pre and post-procedural patients.
4. Performs timely ongoing patient reassessment documenting pertinent observations according to the patient plan of care.
5. Collaborates with appropriate health providers for coordination of diagnostic studies ordered for assigned patients under the supervision of the assigned cardiologist.
6. Makes referrals when necessary while working closely with providers.
7. Delegates job specific duties as required.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both verbal and written
- Establish and maintain relationships conducive to collaborative team approach.
- Accurately assess and record patient hemodynamic information
- Knowledge of all cardiovascular procedural equipment and ability to troubleshoot any problems that may arise
- Knowledge of radiologic equipment and radiation safety
- Functions at a high level of competency with minimal supervision from Cardiovascular Clinical Manager/MD
- RN licensure in the State of Wyoming
- Graduation from an accredited program with the following degree(s): A.D.N., BSN , MS , MSN, FNP, or DNP
- Current BLS and ACLS certification
- Two years of recent critical care experience
- Recent ECG class with the ability to recognize arrhythmias and manage emergencies per standing orders and ACLS protocols.
- Documented completion of 100 supervised studies under a mentor (FNP, DNP , PA , DO or MD)
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online
- Master’s degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Cardiovascular Certification (CVN or RCIS)
back to top
Event Calendar Take Our Virtual Tour Download our Current Community Newsletter
214 East 23rd Street
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center - 16 months ago
The Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) is the benefits division of the Department of Veterans Affairs. The VBA provides benefits divided...