Our Bowie, MD location is looking for additional software engineers to support the full software lifecycle from requirements gathering to deployment and operational support. Candidates will also perform DOD information assurance, system administration, and document generation (e.g., test plans/scripts).
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Must have experience with Java programming and Web-based application development Desired Skills: • Programming with the Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Developing Web Services
- Developing XSD, XSLT, DOM, WSDL and Regular Expressions
- Implementing automated tests and regression test tools and testing processes
- Designing, deploying, securing and integrating with Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Following formal software development processes and software development lifecycle management
- Authoring documents and providing presentations
- Using XMLSpy, MapForce, and StyleVision
US Citizenship is required.
Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance is required, but active Secret Clearance is preferred. Clearance Level Required at Start Date Clearable Minimum Education Requirements BS/BA Degree or Equivalent Percent of Travel Required Less than 25% Work Status Full-Time