Plan, direct and coordinate all rural medical and health services associated with a Federally Qualified Health Care Program. Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of the program within guidelines set by the board of directors.
- Supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance and other personnel, establish work schedules and staff assignments (according to workload, space and equipment availability
- Establishing rates for services, authorizing expenditures, conduct/administer and manage all operations including planning budgets, analyze facility activities/data to improve utilization
- Maintain awareness of advances in medicine, computerized diagnostic and treatment equipment, data processing technology, government regulations and health insurance changes
- Maintain communication between governing board, medical staff by attending board meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning
- Grant regulatory requirements: managing change in integrated health care delivery systems such as work restructuring, technological innovations and shifts in the focus of care
- Develop and/or expand and implement medical programs or health services that promote research, rehabilitation and community health
Applied Learning, Assertiveness, Change Management, Conceptual Thinking, Delegating Responsibilities, Presentation Skills, Problem Solving, Project Management
- Masters Degree in Health Care Administration, Public Health or related field
- 2-3 years minimum in a responsible administrative role in health care services field
- Health Care Services delivery organizations experience
Agency for Community Treatment Services, Inc., is a private, not-for profit agency whose mission is to: Provide and manage a broad array of...