- Responsible for using Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) toolkit in the optimization process
- Generate bill of materials (BOM) to be used by customer for purchasing equipment
- Support global design standards for major oil companies
- Generating 2D AutoCAD drawings of piping (fueling and electrical) layouts for service station sites
- Create 3D Pro/Engineer models of hardware products and other equipment shown in various stages of their intended applications
- Supplying 2D and 3D assembly drawings, installation instructions, or any other appropriate information to installers, tank manufacturers, or any other relevant authority involved in the construction or assembly process of a retail fueling site
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a related degree (required).
- Zero to three years of related experience (required).
- Experience in 3D modeling skills (Pro/E and/or SolidWorks) and 2D drafting skills (preferred).
- Some experience of electro mechanical engineering and pipework systems would be a benefit.
- An understanding of civil engineering or building site work would be useful
Franklin Electric - 14 months ago