Under the direction of the Information Systems Manager, the Network Administrator oversees and/or assists in the installation and maintenance of network, server and software infrastructure that supports First International Bank & Trust's computerized information systems.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Ensures proper installation and secure configuration of computer and server operating systems.
- Oversees and/or assists in the selection, deployment, and installation of server/computer hardware, software, and other bank hardware and software programs.
- Performs analysis and understands network and data communications and contributes to their design, architecture, integration, installation, and maintenance.
- Communicates and coordinates network schedule, backups and downtimes to users.
- Monitors the back-ups on the local server systems and performs disaster recovery tests on assigned servers and systems.
- Oversees and/or assists in monitoring and maintaining network stability and security.
- Provides support for the design, implementation and installation of the IT infrastructure in new, remodeled, and acquired locations.
- Acts as Project Manager for various software and hardware initiatives.
- Serves as advanced support and senior resource to Help Desk Technicians.
- Assists with Risk Assessment Process; Provides support during IT audits.
- Oversees and/or assists in compliance of software licensing requirements and computer hardware/software inventory.
- Provides support to and trains Help Desk Technicians in local area network administration and usage on server based products and other areas as necessary.
- Ensures Help Desk Software contains all issue-resolution documentation and documentation relating to Information Technology purchases.
- Remains current on policy or procedural changes and new product offerings.
- Attends periodic training and participates in an exchange of ideas and problems.
- Oversees and assists with various projects and assignments as needed.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, or four plus years of related experience in the Information Technology field and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
First International Bank & Trust - 12 months ago
IT SERVER ADMINISTRATOR
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - SANFORD 45TH STREET BUSINESS CENTER - FARGO ND
- 2 days ago