Deliver a level of guest service which is consistent with the company’s and property’s core service standards.
Effectively develop and mentor hourly employees to ensure all departmental standards and goals are understood and met.
Supervise slot staff ensuring compliance with departmental and company policies including the issuance of corrective action.
Maintain adequate scheduling of staff to meet and / or exceed departmental and company service requirements based on business levels.
Provide instruction, training and implementation of service and other company programs to staff.
Research and resolve guest and / or employee issues effectively and professionally.
Manage, organize, and complete assigned projects with attention to detail within the established deadline.
Delegate job duties and tasks to employee.
Ensure inventory of all sensitive keys during shift are maintained and accounted for.
Protect the confidentiality of company files and documents under immediate control.
Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
- At least 2 years of previous Slot operations experience.
- Knowledge of player tracking systems (preferably Acres Players Club, CMS).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous money handling experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...