SQL Server Database Administrator
InfoReliance has an opportunity for a SQL Server Database Administrator supporting one of our DoD clients at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland.
Qualified candidates must have a Secret clearance, a Security+ certification, and an OS certification such as MCTS or MCITP.
In this role, you will be responsible for writing and tuning queries, performing code reviews, and the administration of multiple Microsoft SQL server databases.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- writing and tuning queries
- administration of multiple Microsoft SQL server databases
- Performance tuning \ Profiling
- Perform code reviews
- Maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges)
- Evaluates Performance of SQL Server Databases and make recommendations for improvements / upgrades.
- Maintain documentation and standards
- Support development, test, and production SQL server databases.
- Install, manage, administer and configure SQL server databases and services.
- Maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures
- 4-6 years of related experience n database administration, system analysis, and support of MS SQL Server in server environments
- Experience with SQL Server Profiler, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Ability to write PLSQL
All benefits are effective Day 1 of your employment with InfoReliance.
Our reputation is built upon the talents and integrity of our employees. We value the contributions of each and every person that is a part of our organization. We offer exciting, challenging career opportunities, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
All employees are eligible for a quarterly, performance-based bonus program recognizing our outstanding contributors.
- 10 Paid Company Holidays Annually
- 18 days a year of Paid Time Off (PTO) Annually for new employees (accrued)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Coverage
- Tuition & Professional Certification Reimbursement
- 401(k) plan with an employer match of 50% of contributions up to 6% of salary
- Reimbursement for parking and public transportation, dependent upon work location
- Flexible work arrangements, where possible
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependant Care
InfoReliance Corporation is an Information Technology (IT) consulting firm that builds, deploys and manages custom solutions that transform the business operations of federal government agencies.
Founded in 2000, InfoReliance is a thriving, privately-held business that has repeatedly been named as a “fastest growing company” by organizations such as Inc. Magazine, Washington Business Journal, and Washington Technology. In fact, in our 11+ year history we have seen annual employee growth of 42.1%. Our continued growth offers opportunity for you to succeed and grow in your career.
InfoReliance does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices on the basis of race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law.
To view all current InfoReliance employment opportunities, please visit our careers website at http://www.inforeliance.com/careers/index.htm.
InfoReliance - 17 months ago
InfoReliance Corporation is a rapidly growing Information Technology (IT) consulting firm that provides the core services and program life...