Want to put your skills to work in an area that has an impact on energy efficiency, green technologies, climate change, and energy market strategies? E Source covers it all for utilities, government organizations, and large corporations throughout North America, and our customers need access to that data. That’s where you come in.
We are seeking a candidate with verifiable skills around bringing multiple disparate data sets together under one data structure, developing relational structure, and enabling analytic tools, primarily SAS, to deliver actionable business intelligence. We have data structures based in the Drupal CMS, as well as numerous MySQL and Access datasets that we need to bring together into integrated products, and we need you to own the data strategy. You’ll have a chance to interface with many different platforms, including Drupal, Alfresco, Salesforce, analyitics tools, financial software, other current tools as well as the future tools we want you to help us build. You’ll have input on technology and techniques, project flow, process and procedure, implementation strategies, and even our vision for the future. We want your input and experience!
Why choose E Source?
In addition to competitive salaries and outstanding benefits, E Source offers a fun and energizing work experience, with flexible work schedules, casual dress code, weekly yoga sessions, employee lounge area, and some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Other perks include: 3 weeks of vacation, 7 sick days, 8 company holidays, 2 floating holidays, Eco Pass, 401K, on-site bike room … and much more!
Are you qualified?
Do you have ...
- BA, BS, or higher-level degree , preferably in IT or Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- At least five years of designing and using large scale relational databases in a production environment .
- Knowledge of LAMP and N-Tier/multi-tier application architecture .
- Experience in design, setup, installation and implementation of databases in medium to large scale environments .
- Knowledge of relational database model design and use.
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems and tools. (MySQL/phpmyadmin a must!)
- Knowledge of query and database optimization, stored procedures, triggers, etc.
- Knowledge of data reporting and analytic tools and interfaces.
- Experience with ETL programming.
- Experience developing Business Intelligence applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members.
- Project management and project lead experience is a plus.
E source - 22 months ago