HP Enterprise Services delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to HP Enterprise Services area for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
We are currently looking for a
to work in
our Herndon, Virginia office.
The person that fills this role will be responsible for proactively working with Bid/Win teams to develop and support creative business opportunities in a manner that strengthens and protects corporate business and financial interests.
- Work closely with the proposal team to meet deadline
- Evaluate RFP and communicate the requirements to adhere to a compliance pricing proposal
- Provide financial leadership and guidance to the pursuit team
- Clear communication on the deliverables and ensure that they are completed
- Demonstrates critical thinking to resolve issues
- Ensure cost model is prepare on a timely matter and conduct the necessary reviews for accuracy
- Prepare Audit Book that complies with CES
- Follow internal processes and procedures
Qualified Candidates will meet or exceed the following:
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
Minimum of 2 years of experience in federal contracting, CAS, DCAA, and FAR
Cost Modeling skills using Excel base application
- Pricing experience in all contract types (T&M, FFP, CPFF, CPAF, and CPIF)
Strong financial and analytical skills
Demonstrate the ability to communicate, organize, prioritize, and multi-task proposals
Ability to cope with high peak workloads
Proactive who gets the job done under tight deadlines
Basic project management skills and be able to work independently
Good influencing and communication skills
Team player who works collaborative by building relationship and trust
Strong business acumen
HP - 20 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...