1 Regular Full-Time Position
Must be available Monday through Saturday 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM.
Must be flexible with schedule changes in order to meet operational needs.
Collects blood specimen from patient by either venipuncture or skin puncture techniques. Accurately identifies patients and specimens according to prescribed procedure. Procures or receives other non-blood specimens. Verifies specimen integrity and specimen identification
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Phlebotomy experience highly preferred.
• Academic background with courses in mathematics and some biological science preferred
• Ability to speak, read, write and understand English
• One year patient care, clerical or equivalent public contact experience preferred
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Able to work independently and with a team
• Must possess a valid motor vehicle license
• Must possess a current and clean traffic abstract
Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Inc. - 4 months ago
DLS operates the laboratory in the Queen's Medical Center and manages the laboratories of Kuakini Medical Center and Molokai General Hospita...