English / Japanese /
- South bay based construction company seeks experienced Project Architect Assistant.
- Job Description:
- Assist preparing and presenting design proposals to the clients. (Current projects are in commercial, industrial, and residential.)
- Using AutoCAD software, advising the client on the practicality of their project, keeping within financial budgets and time deadlines, producing detailed drawings from which costing are made, making site visits to check on progress and ensuring that the project is running within the agreed time scale, solving problems that might occur during building, carrying out defect inspections instructed by manager.
- Project Administration:
- Associated with architectural design, construction materials & methods and the production of construction documents (floor plans, elevations, etc.).
- Other responsibilities range from client relations to zoning and building code management, material specifications and maintaining quality control by checking and making revisions to shop drawings.
- This position may work as a Project Manager or work in concert with other project manager who is responsible for the budget and the whole architectural design team including all consultants (engineers, cost estimators, interior designers, landscape architects).
- Will be responsible for completion of the construction drawings and project specifications in association with other staff members.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in the Project Architect.
- Understand all types of construction technologies.
- Have the ability to take a project from initial schematic design through construction documents to final construction punch list with minimal supervision.
- Must have skills of Auto CAD and/or REVIT .
- Have a good knowledge of general computer operations and the Internet.
- Bilingual Japanese and English (S/R/W).
Interesse International Inc - 17 months ago