The Information Technology Team is looking for IT professionals to join their team in the role of Systems Developers II. In this role you will design, code and develop new financial applications or web based systems and/or modifies existing financial application systems of web based systems applications. The qualified candidate must have a working knowledge of relational databases and client-server concepts.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Designs, develops, tests, and integrates moderately complex internal and external core and web applications, services, and sites, including maintenance, upgrades, and troubleshooting in order to fulfill business needs. Assists in the determination of cost and schedule of various software projects using current and proven software engineering methodologies. Provides tier III technical support for staff on internal and external core and web applications and systems.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies the application systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documentation. Analyzes and resolves problems associated with application systems. Detects, diagnoses, and reports related problems.
- Confers with vendors, other IS team members, users, and department managers to determine requirements for new or modified software and hardware. Tests new hardware and software configurations for usability and proper function, including cross-browser functional capability. Develops web security safeguards and technologies. Consistently meets assigned project deadlines and goals.
- Partners with vendors on integrating commercial applications with existing infrastructure. Works with vendors to resolve issues, maintain systems, and schedule upgrades.
- Creates the documentation of IS development projects including writing and maintaining design, test, and integration documents. Develops user instruction materials when required in an effort to facilitate user understanding and describe methods and procedures used.
- Ensures compliance with IS Security Guideline and procedures, including software development life cycle, change management and applicable state and federal regulation and FFIEC guidelines for development and electronic banking.
Education: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related field.
- 3-5 years of software analysis, design, development, testing, debugging, integration, deployment, support and documentation of web based systems following the software development lifecycle, or combination of applicable experience, education, and training which provides the knowledge and skills needed to perform job duties.
- Must have a working knowledge of relational databases and client-server concepts. Working knowledge of Spectrum application software, UC4, Eloquence database and Pathways Middleware.,
- Familiarity with UNIX Operating System, UNIX shell scripting, PERL, Ruby, Suprtool, AskPlus, and Query3K
- Determines feasibility of design within the time and cost constraints.
Space Coast Credit Union - 17 months ago
Space Coast Credit Union (SCCU) is a member-owned cooperative with nearly 65 branches in the Sunshine State. Membership is open to all who...