- Bachelors degree or related field experience with preferred or applicable experience
- Minimum five years experience in Infrastructure Services and Support aspects of construction project management.
- Exposure to Network and Telecom provisioning.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience coordinating multiple projects at once, internal and external vendors and end user groups in complex projects.
- Experience managing financial aspects of large capital projects and groups of projects.
- Proven leadership skills
- Challenges team members to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor.
- Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Ability to assist with the planning, prioritization and tracking of Infrastructure Service and Support project implementations and new technologies.
- Ability to assist business leaders with planning and resource management to implement technology and meet strategic objectives.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Facilitates project team meetings, mitigates team conflict and communication problems.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Knowledge of IT procedures, products and industry practices.
- Skilled in the configuration and installation of telephone systems and data communication lines.
- Minimizes exposure and risk on projects.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
This role facilitates the completion of Infrastructure construction projects such as De Novo branches, branch moves, major telecom installations, and participates on the merger and acquisition team. This role has responsibility for coordination efforts between Infrastructure Services and Support and the other business units, departments, and vendors. Additionally, this role f acilitates the provisioning of all Infrastructure equipment, services, and software for projects and the infrastructure requirements for on-boarding of new associates.
- Assembles budgets including financial and physical feasibility of construction and/or property improvements from an IT Infrastructure perspective.
- Manages projects by coordinating building floor plans which meets the Bank’s needs and is within the scope of the budget.
- Coordinates all IT Infrastructure project resources, other lines of business, and vendors in step with the project schedule.
- Seeks evaluates and maintains a list of qualified consultant, vendors, and contractors for various IT Infrastructure disciplines. Ensures compliance with banks required contracts and insurance requirements, etc.
- Evaluate and award bids/quotes per the scope document. Negotiates professional services contracts if required.
- IT Infrastructure tasks: Provision circuits, computer equipment, telecom equipment, software, Telecom PBX Engineering, and service contracts.
- Facilitate the overall Infrastructure tasks required for on-boarding of new associates.
- Strong knowledge of PMI standards and project management strategies’ in place at FNFG.
- Effectively applies methodology and enforces project standards
- Uphold the First Niagara Financial Group Statement of Values.
- Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, First Niagara’s Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
NewAlliance Bank - 12 months ago
A lot of water and a few barrels have gone over Niagara Falls since First Niagara Bank was founded. Tracing its roots to 1870, the flagship...