: Linux Kernel Developer
Location : Richardson , TX
Duration : Long-Term
Rate : Negotiable
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and five years of software development experience
- Must have a minimum of three years of experience in Linux kernel maintenance, modification, debugging, and patching
- Designing and developing software features utilizing object-oriented analysis and design with UML language, and implementing software features utilizing C/C++ in an UNIX or Linux embedded environment is preferred
- Experience developing software features for 3GPP wireless core nodes, telecommunication protocols and real-time operating systems is highly desired
- Experience maintaining a Linux Kernel.
- Experience compiling and building a Linux kernel.
- Experience debugging and resolving Linux kernel issues.
- Experience developing and applying Linux kernel patches.
- Experience with optimizing Linux for KVM operation (run time and size of image)
- Experience in managing/optimizing installed software packages
- An understanding of the Linux kernel boot process.
- An understanding of the Linux kernel file system.
- An understanding of the policies supported by the Linux scheduler
If available and interested in this opportunity please mail an updated copy of your resume to email@example.com for consideration; a Systel Inc representative will get in touch with you shortly
Systel Inc. is one of the leading providers of Information Technology & Engineering Services with offices distributed globally. Systel has combined group strength of 400+ strong resource base deployed in Fortune 500 companies across the globe for more than a decade in ERP, BI, IMS, Web, Content Management and Engineering. SYSTEL INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Systel - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard