I believe that the care we give can make every moment count.
Compassionate care and uncompromising service – that’s how Gentiva Hospice, a Gentiva® company, improves quality of life in the final stages of life. By delivering palliative care by hospice professionals, our patients can spend their remaining days in comfort and peace.
At Gentiva Hospice, we believe that every moment matters. We believe in compassionate care. Most of all, we believe in dignity and respect for each patient we serve.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
Gentiva Hospice offers our LPNs a unique employment package that includes:
• Working in an environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest level of care where the patient comes first.
• The opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs.
• A comprehensive sales training program that includes formal classroom and online training through Gentiva University.
• Comprehensive benefits which include competitive pay with direct deposit, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, a generous PTO package, paid holidays, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and much more.
Continuous Care LPN / LVN
Provide skilled professional nursing care to patient/family/caregiver as directed by the supervising Case Manager or the Patient Care Manager and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and with Gentiva's policies and procedures. Provide timely documentation of patient services based on plan of care. Identify other physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs for assigned patients. Work closely with other members of the interdisciplinary team to ensure all patient and family care needs are being met.
• Minimum age requirement of 18.
• LPN or LVN licensed in the state where program is located.
• Graduate of accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program.
• Minimum of one-year general nursing experience required. Community health/Hospice or medical/surgical experience preferred.
• Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
• Understanding of Hospice philosophy and needs of terminally ill.
• Good physical stamina and mental health. Has presented a pre-employment physician’s health certification including a negative TB skin test and/or CXR and other tests as required by Odyssey policy and/or state law.
• Valid driver’s license with maintenance of good driving record and reliable transportation that is insured in accordance with state and/or Odyssey requirements.
• Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
• Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting.
I believe the best is yet to come.
As an associate, we give you everything you need to make the most of your career, including a competitive salary, education and training, and the latest resources and the industry's highest standards of clinical excellence. When you work for Gentiva Hospice, you can expect more: more opportunities, more challenges, more rewards. That's why Gentiva Hospice is the employer of choice for some of today's most experienced and talented sales reps.
*Gentiva Health Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free) 1.877.44.HOSPICE (1.877.444.6774)
Gentiva Health Services - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Gentiva Health Services is a gentle giant. As one of the nation's largest home health care and hospice services firms, the company...