Company Overview At Kohl’s, we’re always looking ahead to creating the next great thing. Since 1962, our people have been our biggest asset and every great thing we do is thanks to the great people we hire. Job Description Job Responsibilities:
- Be the Scrum Master in an Agile environment and manage large eCommerce projects with high complexity.
- Responsible for all aspects of cost management, including estimating, funding, budgeting, -forecasting, controlling and reporting.
- Establishes and executes a project communication plan, meeting facilitation; presentation and delivery.
- Demonstrated success in team leadership, stakeholder management, process adherence, ownership/ commitment, learning agility and risk management capabilities.
- Works with product/program owner to ensure scope is explicitly defined and documented
- Proactively improves the project timeline through schedule management and progress tracking of schedule and budget.
- Work with engineering teams and ensure project is delivered within approved budget, schedule, contingency and meets quality standards.
- Canvasses team to identify all project risk, develops mitigation strategies/plans and works to have strategies in place should they be needed.
- Negotiates conflict resolution when needed between team members or product owners.
- Utilizes motivation techniques to ensure project team reaches goals and milestones.
- Negotiates with product owner to obtain key resources or materials.
- BS/BA required. CS, IT or a technical field is preferred.
- Minimum 7 years experience in the Internet, eCommerce industry with 2 years as Scrum Master preferred
- Proven experience with MS Project
- Recent experience in managing large projects with high complexity
- Previous experience managing / controlling project budgets.
- Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
- Strong communications skills both oral and written
- Proficient PC Skills; including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
Kohl’s Corporation (Kohl’s) operates family-oriented, department stores that sells apparel, footwear and accessories for women,...