The StaffWell Group is the preferred health care staffing service provider to leading medical facilities in Colorado. We are committed to provide highly competent and qualified healthcare professionals on a temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent basis and we're hiring for several positions within the state.
We recruit the finest Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Nurse Assistants as well as Allied Health Professionals placing them in reputable hospitals, nursing homes, sub acute units, home healthcare services and other medical facilities. Through the efforts of our expert recruiters and staffing coordinators, we are able to address the staffing needs of our valued clients.
Click here to see all available Job Opportunities offered by The StaffWell Group
Visit Our Website
Why Choose The StaffWell Group?
- Guaranteed Top Pay Rates
- Variety of Employment Options and Flexible Scheduling
- Highest bonuses and rewards!
- Great locations / prestigious facilities
- Major Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Free CE's for Qualified Employees
The role of the occupational therapist is to assist people improve their ability to perform tasks in their daily living and work environments by helping them develop, recover, or maintain mobility and functioning needed to accomplish these tasks.
Job Duties for an Occupational Therapist:
- Examining patient’s medical history
- Evaluate and measure a patient’s strength, functional abilities, visual acuity, cognative responses and manual dexterity
- Determining a patient’s ability to be independent and to reintegrate into the community and/or workplace after injury or illness
- Developing a plan of treatment clearing identifying its purpose and the anticipated outcome
- Implementing this treatment plan and/or supervising a Occupational Therapy Assistant in their implementation of this treatment plan
- Use physical exercise to help patients increase strength and dexterity
- Teaching patients to use assistive and adaptive devices, such as wheelchairs, orthotics and aids for eating and dressing
- Collaborating with other medical professionals, i.e. physicians, nurses, social workers, physical therapists and speech-language pathologists
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to educate patients and coordinate care with other healthcare professionals
- Assessing and recording a patient’s activities and progress
- Design and create special adaptive equipment designed to assist patient accomplish the necessary tasks in their daily lives and/or work place
- Use computer programs to help patients improve decision making, abstract-reasoning, problem-solving, memory sequencing, coordination and perceptual skills
- Current Colorado license or certification as required by your profession
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the specialty area is required
- Clinical expertise in specialty area
- Must pass a pre-hire physical
- Must Pass Drug & Background Checks
The StaffWell Group - 16 months ago