Location: Chicago; IL
Duration: 6+ months
Role: .NET Architect/ Lead
1) Strong knowledge of programming fundamentals
o .Net Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5
o Integrated development environment -- Visual Studio 2010 or later, Source control
2) Application Architecture o n-tier o Design Patterns (Model-View-Controller, singleton, etc.)
3) Web Development o ASP.Net o ASP.Net MVC Framework, AJAX, jQuery, JSON o SOAP, REST o IIS, AppFabric
4) Enterprise Concepts o Service-Oriented -- WCF, Web Services o Physical architecture -- servers, networks, etc. o Event driven architecture -- Enterprise Service Bus o Agile Development, ALM
5) Experience with Microsoft technology stack: o SQL Server o Sharepoint o Dynamics CRM o BizTalk o Etc.
6) Insurance industry experience
HCL Technologies is an IT Services company headquartered in Noida, India. They provide a variety of IT and BPO services globally. According...